In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the JBT-72-N. Here are details about that model:
J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table-side mount, three section, 18 cu. ft., (3) stainless steel swing door with recessed handle, stainless steel top, front, sides & back, stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, hot gas condensate system, (3) PE coated wire shelf, (15) 1/3 size condiment pans included, 4" dia. swivel casters, front breathing, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.65 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air JBT-72 3-section buffet display table is a fully self-contained unit with the entire refrigeration system, making installation simple. It features a hot gas condensate system that promotes evaporation of condensate water to reduce accumulation of that liquid in the pan, preventing it from overflowing onto the compressor. The refrigeration system is located on the left side of the unit, allowing for convenient servicing, which could help cut maintenance costs by reducing the time the technician has to spend on the unit. This model is front breathing, so it can fit into narrow spaces without the refrigeration components becoming overworked by lack of airflow.
The Turbo Air JBT-72 has magnetic gaskets that maintain a tight seal on the doors, ensuring efficiency by keeping cold air in and warm air out. The easy-grip door handles ensure that unit storage is still very accessible to customers. This buffet display table holds food in the food-safe range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hot gas system promotes evaporation of condensate, preventing damaging overflows
- Left-mounted compressor provides easy accessibility
- Oversized compressor and evaporator provides efficient operation
- Stainless steel exterior top and sides, and galvanized steel bottom and back
- Aluminum interior lining with a stainless steel floor
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation
- Self-closing doors with easy-grip handles
- Magnetic gaskets keep doors sealed
- Polyethylene-coated wire shelves adjustable to multiple heights
- Temperature range of 33-39 degrees F
- 15 third-size condiment pans included
- 4-in. casters are easy to assemble
- 707⁄8-in. W x 271⁄2-in. D x 283⁄4-in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.9 A
J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table-side mount, three section, 18 cu. ft., (3) stainless steel swing door with recessed handle, stainless steel top, front, sides & back, stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, hot gas condensate system, (3) PE coated wire shelf, (15) 1/3 size condiment pans included, 4" dia. swivel casters, front breathing, self-contained, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air JBT-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|