The Turbo Air 30278H0200 gravity-feed shelf is slanted to keep cans and bottles at the front as others are removed. Not only does that help keep products merchandised in an orderly way without manual labor, it also enables operators to implement first-in, first-out rotation to ensure they're selling fresh drinks. Air can flow easily through the wire construction, ensuring that the stored product is cooled properly, and the metal is coated with polyethylene that provides protection from corrosion. There are five lanes to keep different beverages organized. The Turbo Air 30278H0200 gravity-feed shelf fits in the TGM-22RV glass door merchandiser.
- Slanted design feeds drinks to the front as others are removed
- Wire construction allows air circulation to properly cool beverages
- Organizes beverages in 5 lanes
- Fits in the TGM-22RV glass door merchandiser
- Polyethylene coating protects metal wire against corrosion
- White color allows product to stand out
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5 in. x 19.38 in.
Gravity feed shelf, coated wire, 25.5" x 19.38", white
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air 30278H0200 Specifications