The Dyson Airblade AB14 hand dryer is the next step in the Airblade™ series and is replacing the AB04. The Dyson Airblade dB offers a 50 percent drop in noise reduction from their original Dyson Airblade hand dryer by improving two key areas of noise - the apertures and the motor. The Dyson Airblade AB14 has no drop in performance and is still one of the most hygienic hand dryers through the use of a HEPA filter to remove 99.97 percent of all bacteria.
- Replaces the AB04
- 50% drop in noise reduction from the original Dyson Airblade by improving the apertures and the motor
- Airblade technology uses a sheet of air traveling at 420 MPH to dry hands in 12-sec.
- HEPA filters remove 99.97% of bacteria from the air
- Dyson digital motor V4 spins at 92,000 times a min. drawing in 9.25-gal. of air a sec.
- Water ingress protection to IP35 to keep the internal components protected from high velocity water damage
- Galvanized steel back plate/mounting bracket
- Polycarbonate ABS construction is durable and resistant to damage and vandalism
- 120 - 127V/50 - 60 Hz/1-ph, 1400W
- Overall Dimensions: 11-7/8 W x 9-3/4 in. D x 26-in. H
- HACCP International and NSF Certified
- Note: minimum installation requires 7-7/8 in. from the floor and 2-in. from both sides and above
Faster Drying, Quieter Design
- Airblade technology uses a sheet of air traveling at 420 MPH to scrape water off your hands, which dries your hands in 12-sec.
- The Dyson digital motor V4 pulls in 9.25-gal. of air a second to generate the airflow needed for these fast drying times
- The motor only has 3 moving parts, so there are fewer parts to breakdown or wear out
- AB14 has improved their apertures by redesigning their shape and has improved the motor for a 50% reduction in noise from the original Dyson Airblade
- The Airblade AB14 has been approved by HACCP International for safe use in the food and beverage industry, which few other hand dryers can claim
- HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of bacteria in the air used for drying
- Touch-free design keeps you from having to press any buttons or touching any part of the unit after washing your hands
- An antimicrobial coating is infused in the sealed casing to inhibit the development of bacteria and mold
Lower Costs and a Positive Environmental Impact
- Versus some other hand dryers, the Airblade produces 72% less CO2 and 68% less than paper towels
- Running costs of the Airblade can be up 69% less than other hand dryers and up to 97% less than paper towels
- Standby power consumption is less than 0.5W
The Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer wipes hands dry with a high-velocity sheet of air in just 12 seconds. Airblade technology results in air traveling 420 mph with a 1400W motor. The HEPA filter removes 99.97% of bacteria from the air used to dry hands. Touch-free operation. NSF & HACCP approved. Polycarbonte ABS casing with homogeneous anti-microbial additive. Grey.
Dyson AB14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||HEPA Filter|
|Type||AB14 / db|
|Warranty||5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor|
|For Use With||Hand Drying|
|Drying Cycle||12 Seconds|
|Go Green||Eco Friendly|
|Also Known As||AB04, AB02, AB06|