Winston Industries' HA4507 half-size undercounter holding cabinet is convenient for your kitchen to use for holding heated items that need to be served quickly. This model has a 65-pound load limit and exclusive Controlled Vapor (CVap) technology, which controls moisture evaporation and saturation, making crisp foods stay crisp and moist foods stay moist. This heated holding cabinet is made with high grade stainless steel and is built to last. It also has electronic differential control with food temperature and food texture dials, allowing exact controls of 90 to 180 food temperatures and proof, very moist, firm moist and crisp settings.
- 65-lb. loading limit
- Exclusive Controlled Vapor (CVap) technology determines water vapor cabinet content the same in products to maintain a "just cooked" texture
- Durable and built to last with stainless steel construction
- Moisture evaporation and saturation process controlled for crisp and moist products
- Food temperature keys give accurate temperature control from 90 to 180 degrees F
- Food texture keys maintain texture with different settings for proof, very moist, firm moist and crisp
- Fully-insulated on top, sides and doors
- Accepts 4 sheet pans, 8 steam table pans, or 4 gastronorm pans that can be easily removed and cleaned
- Low mineral potable water recommended for water fill
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 19.3 A, 2,320 W, NEMA 5-20 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 27.6 in. W x 34.5 in. D x 33.9-in. H
- UL, UL-Classified and cULus Listed, NSF Equivalent Certified
CVap® Holding Cabinet, half size, 7 cu. ft., under-counter, electric differential control, fan, 4 adjustable universal rack supports, field reversible door hinges, magnetic door handle, water fill operated manually, full-perimeter insulated, load limit 65 lbs (29.25 kg) per rack, includes: (2) locking & non-locking heavy duty non-marking casters, stainless steel construction, supplied with 84" power cord and plug, UL, cUL, UL Sanitation, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Winston HA4507 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet