With Winston Industries' CAT507 half-size thermalizer oven, fresh food products or packaged meals can be reheated or cooked to the desired consistency each time through its patented Controlled Vapor (CVap) technology. This method establishes that the water vapor content in the oven is the same as in the products. One of eight factory pre-programmed retherm and hold cycles can be selected, with each channel adjusting to fit the exact time and temperature range. The food rethermalizer oven automatically holds food at government-recommended temperatures and times.
- Controlled Vapor (CVap) Technology establishes oven water vapor content better cooking efficiency
- 8 factory pre-programmed cycles can be selected to adjust and fit exact times and temperature ranges
- Stainless steel construction and full all-around insulation
- Adjustable rack supports accommodate wire racks, sheet pans, gastronorm or steam table pans
- Field-reversible hinges with magnetic door handles allow door lift off for simple cleaning
- Connects to potable water supply through saddle valve and tubing kit (included)
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 36.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 27.6 in. W x 34.5 in. D x 72.5 in. H
- UL, UL-Classified and cULus Listed, NSF Equivalent Certified
CVap® Thermalizer Oven, electric, half size, with fan, 7 cu. ft., 8000 series, 8-channel electronic controls, (4) adjustable racks (supplied), auto fill, full-perimeter insulated, load limit 65 lbs (29.25 kg) per rack support (pair), includes: (2) locking & non-locking heavy duty non-marking casters, stainless steel construction, UL, cUL, UL-Sanitation, NSF, CE, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Winston CAT507 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||4 Pan|