Accommodating five full-size sheet pans or 10 half-size sheet pans, this NU-VU RM-5T countertop convection oven uses V-Air® technology to evenly distribute heat throughout the cabinet. A fan in the top of the cabinet moves warm air down the walls and up through holes in the shelves to ensure product is fully heated. This fan has two speeds for use in different applications. Heat stays inside the cabinet because it is fully insulated, and a steam vent lets moisture escape to reduce the risk of soggy food.
Constructed of stainless steel, this unit is heavy duty for frequent use. This NU-VU RM-5T countertop convection oven saves space on countertops since it is only 30 inches wide and can be stacked with other units. Double-paned door glass stays cool to the touch, adding a level of safety for staff members. With a field reversible design, the door hinges can be switched from one side to the other to fit into different layouts.
- V-Air technology uses a fan at the top of the cabinet to move heat down the walls and up through holes in the shelves
- Technology evenly distributes warm air and reduces energy use
- 2-speed fan accommodates a variety of applications
- (5) 18-in. x 26-in. or (10) 13-in. x 18-in. sheet pan capacity with 4-in. shelf spacing
- Cabinet is fully insulated to trap heat
- Steam vent releases excess moisture to ensure food does not get soggy
- Solid state controls use a thermostat indicator light
- Welded, heavy-duty stainless steel construction eases cleaning
- Compact and stackable design saves countertop space
- 6-in. stainless steel legs elevate the unit off countertops
- Access the heating elements in the cabinet through the side of the unit
- Access the control panel through the front and side
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 30 A
- Interior dimensions: 183⁄4 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 22 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 3713⁄16 in. D x 413⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- Dual-pane glass door stays cool to reduce burn risk
- Slam Cam handle latches the door for staff safety
- Silicone rubber gasket creates a secure seal
- Field reversible door fits into different layouts
V-Air® Convection Oven, countertop, electric, (5) 18" x 26" or (10) 13" x 18" sheet pan capacity, manual solid state controls, Slam Cam handle, tempered glass door, 6" legs, stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/3-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
NU-VU RM-5T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||1/2|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|