The NU-VU RM-5T countertop convection oven uses V-Air® technology to evenly distribute heat throughout the cabinet with a fan in the top. It moves air down the walls and up through the holes in each shelf to provide even heat while using less energy. Its fan operates at two speeds, so it can be used for a variety of applications. A steam vent releases moisture to prevent products from getting soggy, while the fully insulated construction keeps heat inside the cabinet.
Five 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans or (10) 13-inch-by-18-inch sheet pans fit inside the cabinet, while a dual-pane door with a Slam Cam handle provides interior access. This door stays cool to the touch to reduce burn risks, and the NU-VU RM-5T countertop convection oven saves space on countertops with its 30-inch width and stackable design. It sits on 6-inch stainless steel legs to elevate the unit off the countertop.
- V-Air technology distributes heat evenly with a fan in the top of the cavity that moves air down the walls and through the holes in the shelves
- Technology provides an even bake with less energy use
- Fan operates at 2 speeds to suit different applications
- Accommodates (5) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (10) 13-in. x 18-in. sheet pans with 4 in. of shelf spacing
- Durable, welded stainless steel construction simplifies cleaning
- Fully insulated to keep warm air inside the cavity
- Steam vent releases moisture to prevent sogginess
- Solid state controls include a thermostat indicator light
- Saves space on countertops with its compact design and stacking capability
- 6-in. stainless steel legs elevate the countertop
- Access the control panel through the front and side
- Cabinet heating elements can be accessed through the side of the unit
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 37 A
- Interior dimensions: 183⁄4 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 22 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 3713⁄16 in. D x 413⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- Dual-pane glass door stays cool to reduce burn risk
- Slam Cam handle creates a secure latch for safe use
- Silicone rubber door gasket helps prevent warm air leaks
- Door is field reversible to fit into any workflow
V-Air® Convection Oven, countertop, electric, (5) 18" x 26" or (10) 13" x 18" sheet pan capacity, manual solid state controls, Slam Cam handle, tempered glass door, 6" legs, stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
NU-VU RM-5T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||1/2|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
NU-VU RM-5T Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"do not waste your time"
"do not waste your time"