With a one-horsepower motor, Univex's VS2000 1151 high volume vegetable slicer and shredder is made for heavy volumes of vegetables to be produced in your restaurant's busy kitchen. This model has a vegetable slicer/shredder steel housing with a stainless steel cover, an S-shaped knife, hub and shaft and a 5/16-in. shredding plate. The S-knife can be used for slicing lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, celery, and onions, while the shredding plate can be used for products as diverse as coleslaw and bread crumbs. An on and off switch has a removable operator key to avoid unauthorized operation of this commercial food processor.
- Vegetable slicer/shredder steel housing with a stainless steel cover
- S-shaped knife for slicing lettuce, peppers, cucumbers and other vegetables
- 5/16-in. shredding plate for coleslaw or bread crumbs
- Not for use shredding meat or cheese
- On and off switch with removable operator key to avoid unauthorized use
- Attachments run at 700 RPMs
- Drive assembly enclosed in powder coat-finished 10- gauge steel housing and powder coat-finished steel cove
- Satin-finished anodized aluminum housing with hinged feed chute door, latch and feed pusher
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 34-in. L x 11-1/2 in. W x 17-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
High Volume Vegetable Slicer/Shredder w/ Drive Unit, table model, 700 RPM drive, steel housing with s/s cover, includes 9 in veg. slicer attachment & plate holder with 5/16 in shedder plate, 1 HP, 12.0 amp, 5 in cord & plug
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex VS2000 1151 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet