The Univex UPASTA pasta mixer and extruder can hold 8.8 pounds of dough and has a 21.1-quart bowl. In an hour, it can produce 17.6 pounds of pasta, and the unit's planetary spiral mixer quickly mixes pasta dough ingredients down. With a transparent plexiglass lid, operators can keep an eye on the pasta, while extruder cleaning is simplified because the bowl and spiral are removable. This unit is compatible with 14 pasta dies that shape different types of pastas; these pieces are sold separately.
- 8.8-lb. dough capacity
- 21.1-qt. bowl capacity
- Can produce 17.6 lbs. per hr.
- Planetary spiral mixer quickly mixes dough
- Removable bowl and spiral simplify cleaning
- Thick, transparent plexiglass lid enables operators to monitor lids
- 14 pasta dies are available to shape pasta (sold separately)
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 15.5 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 19.8 in. H
- 750 W, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Pasta Mixer/Extruder, electric, countertop, 8.8 lbs dough capacity, electronic controls, removable spiral & mixer bowl, plexiglass lid, stainless steel construction, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 750 watts, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex UPASTA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Bowl Capacity (qts)||20|