The Univex 8713M 115 manual slicer has a hollow-ground, 13-inch blade that allows a 7⁄8 inch slice thickness. The unit has a sanitary polished aluminum construction. This Univex 8713M 115 slicer has an ergonomic design that eases operation for efficient use. A drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator toward a concaved base for safe use and easy cleaning. The three-inch legs provide plenty of room under the slicer for an easy-to-clean surface.
- Built for a high volume of medium-duty slicing jobs
- Suitable for slicing a small amount of cheese each day
- 13-in. knife blade
- Blade is gear driven
- 0-7⁄8-in. slice thickness
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Heavy-duty gravity feed grip
- Drip tray redirects liquids away from controls
- Ergonomic design
- Removable, top-mounted sharpener allows simple cleaning
- 3-in. legs
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.4 A, 1680 RPM, 1⁄2 HP
- cETLus listed and NSF certified
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 221⁄2 in. D x 22 in. H
Premium™ Series Slicer, manual, gravity feed, 13" diameter knife, variable slice thickness 0" - 0.875" (0.22mm), top mounted knife sharpener, gear-driven, anodized aluminum construction, .37kW, 1/2 hp motor, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex 8713M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|