With a variable slice thickness ranging from 0-inches to 0.875-inches, this Univex Premium Series Slicer comes with a gravity feed and a 13 in. diameter knife. And to ensure you get the most out of each blade, this unit has a top-mounted knife sharpener to keep the blade razor-sharp. This entire slicer is constructed from anodized aluminum.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Heavy Duty, High Volume Slicer
- 13-in. Precision slicing German hollow ground blade
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concaved base casting for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic comfort design operation
- Gear driven blade
- Powerful 1/2-HP motor standard
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0-in. to 7/8-in.
- Capable of slicing ample amounts of cheese
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Carriage easily detaches for ease of washing and sanitizing
- Heavy duty 3-1/2-lb gravity feed grip
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard
- 3-in. legs make cleaning under slicer a breeze
- 1680 RPM
- ETL and NSF Certified
- 115/60/1 V
- Replaces product 071-9512
Premium Series Slicer, manual, gravity feed, 13" diameter knife, variable slice thickness 0" - 0.875" (0.22mm), top mounted knife sharpener, gear-driven, anodized aluminum construction, 1680 RPM, .37kW, 1/2 HP motor, ETL, NSF, 115/60/1V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 8713M 115 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet