This Duro™ slicer from Univex features a 10-inch blade and adjusts easily to slice up to 7/8-inch slices. This commercial slicer meets NSF 8 regulations and is powered by a 1/3 HP motor to meet your deli or sandwich shop's medium duty demand. Its carriage removes easily for cleaning, while the built-in knife sharpener on this slicer makes it easy to resharpen your knife as needed.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Medium duty
- On/Off toggle switch with pilot light
- Ergonomic design
- Gravity feed
- 10-in. German, hollow ground, chrome plated blade with high carbon hardened steel
- Slices up to 7/8-in. thick
- Slice thickness dial
- 475 RPM blade speed
- Built-in sharpener and meat holder
- Drip tray
- Permanently attached knife ring guard
- Polished anodized aluminum construction
- Removable carriage for easy cleaning
- 1/3 HP motor, 1680 RPM
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.9 A
- 21-in. W x 23-in. D x 21-in. H
- NSF 8 certified and ETL listed
Designed for volume production of numerous food preparation tasks. Whether coarse or fine cutting or blending of ingredients, the BC14 is labor-saving workhorse in the area of food preparation. Twin stainless steel knives make 3500 cuts per minute of products that vary from parsley and root vegetables to meats, cheeses and breads stainless steel bowl revolves at 24 rpm and the more the product passes the knives the finer the cut for spreads, dips and salads. Duro Slicer, heavy duty, angle feed, manual, 10" diameter knife, cast aluminum base, belt-driven blade assembly, built-in sharpener, 1/3 HP motor. 115V/1PH. Other voltages are available.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 7510 1151 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|