The Univex 7510 1151 medium duty slicer is part of the Duro™ series. The unit can be used to slice moderate amounts of cheese, making it a perfect fit for small delis and restaurants. The unit has a manual, gravity-fed operation with a 10-inch hollow ground blade. The Univex 7510 1151 slicer is made of anodized aluminum, which provides a durable, long-lasting surface that is resistant to corrosion. The on/off toggle switch is easy to operate and has a pilot light that indicates when the knife and motor are running.
- Medium duty with intermediate volume production capabilities
- Duro series
- Hollow ground, 10-in. blade
- Slice thickness adjusted with dial up to 7⁄8 in.
- Gravity-fed, belt driven operation
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Drip tray
- Knife ring guard helps prevent users' fingers from touching the knife blade
- Easy to operate on/off switch with pilot light
- Detachable carriage makes the unit easy to clean and sanitize
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 23 in. L x 21 in. H
- ETL listed and NSF certified
Designed for volume production of numerous food preparation tasks. Whether coarse or fine cutting or blending of ingredients, the BC14 is labor-saving workhorse in the area of food preparation. Twin stainless steel knives make 3500 cuts per minute of products that vary from parsley and root vegetables to meats, cheeses and breads stainless steel bowl revolves at 24 rpm and the more the product passes the knives the finer the cut for spreads, dips and salads. Duro Slicer, heavy duty, angle feed, manual, 10" diameter knife, cast aluminum base, belt-driven blade assembly, built-in sharpener, 1/3 HP motor. 115V/1PH. Other voltages are available.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 7510 1151 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|