The Univex 7510 1151 medium duty slicer is part of the Duro™ series. The unit can be used to slice moderate amounts of cheese, making it a perfect fit for small delis and restaurants. The unit has a manual, gravity-fed operation with a 10-inch hollow ground blade. The Univex 7510 1151 slicer is made of anodized aluminum, which provides a durable, long-lasting surface that is resistant to corrosion. The on/off toggle switch is easy to operate and has a pilot light that indicates when the knife and motor are running.
- Medium duty with intermediate volume production capabilities
- Duro series
- Hollow ground, 10-in. blade
- Slice thickness adjusted with dial up to 7⁄8 in.
- Gravity-fed, belt driven operation
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Drip tray
- Knife ring guard helps prevent users' fingers from touching the knife blade
- Easy to operate on/off switch with pilot light
- Detachable carriage makes the unit easy to clean and sanitize
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 23 in. L x 21 in. H
- ETL listed and NSF certified
Value™ Series Slicer, gravity feed, manual, 10" diameter knife, built-in sharpener, belt-driven, permanently attached knife ring guard, anodized aluminum construction, .37kW, 1/2 hp motor, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex 7510 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|