The Univex 6612S 115 medium duty automatic slicer is an intermediate volume unit. A 12-inch diameter knife blade slices products from zero to 1⁄2 an inch thick. The blade is belt driven, while the carriage is gear driven. The removable carriage on the Univex 6612S 115 slicer is reliable and requires little maintenance. The unit has an anodized aluminum construction that is resistant to corrosion and easy to clean.
- Value Series automatic slicer
- 40 strokes per minute
- 12-in. dia. blade
- Slice thickness from 0-1⁄2-in.
- Durable anodized aluminum
- Gravity fed unit
- Belt driven on blade, gear driven on carriage
- Permanent knife ring guard helps protect users' fingers
- Built-in sharpener is removable for easy cleanup
- Detachable carriage
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 26 in. D x 20 in. H
- ETL listed and NSF certified
Value™ Series Slicer, gravity feed, automatic, medium-low volume, 12" diameter blade, variable slice thickness 0" to .5", 40 strokes per minute, built-in sharpener, belt-driven on blade/gear-driven on carriage, permanently attached knife ring guard, anodized aluminum construction, .37kW, 1/2 hp motor, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 6612S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|