The Univex 4612 115 slicer has a compact, space-saving design great for smaller kitchens. This unit is medium duty for intermediate volume slice production. The 12-inch hollow ground blade can be set to provide a slice thickness of up to 1⁄2 an inch. The durable anodized aluminum construction on the Univex 4612 115 medium duty slicer works well in any setting for up to two hours of production a day.
- Medium duty
- Compact design
- 12-in. knife blade
- Adjustable slice thickness up to 1⁄2-in.
- Anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, durable, and easy to clean
- Belt driven assembly is easy to service and maintain
- Manual gravity feed guides food to slicer blade to help prevent operator fatigue
- 2 hours max duty a day
- Built-in knife sharpener
- Drip tray directs liquid toward base to make slicer easy to clean
- Quick and easy disassembly of carriage
- Overall Dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 18.25 in. D x 16 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.9 A
- ETL listed and NSF certified
Economy Series Slicer, compact, manual gravity feed, 12" diameter blade, variable slice thickness 0" to 1/2", belt-driven blade assembly, built-in sharpener, anodized aluminum construction, detachable carriage, 0.19kW, 1/4 hp motor, cETLus, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 4612 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Carry-in Parts & Labor|