For hamburgers, veggie burgers, fish cakes, and crab cakes, the Univex 1406 PattyPress™ hamburger press produces uniform, 6-inch patties. It can accommodate 16-ounce patties. Constructed of anodized aluminum, the unit is strong for high-volume use, and the stainless steel finish resists rusting.
To operate the unit, push the handle all the way back and press the release button to lower the plate into the molding dish. Pull the handle forward to apply light pressure, and return the handle to the rear to raise the molding dish. After making patties, operators can stack them with paper dividers in between. The Univex 1406 hamburger press includes these paper dividers and has an integrated holder for them.
- Makes uniform, 6-in.-diameter patties
- Molds burgers as large as 16 oz.
- Operate by turning the handle all the way back, pushing the release button, and pulling the handle forward
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless steel finish
- Holder for paper dividers is built into the unit
- Includes 1,000 paper dividers
- Overall dimensions: 9.75 in. W x 10.25 in. D x 10.38 in. H (16.25-in. D with the handle back; 13-in. H with the press raised)
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
PattyPress™ Burger Mold, manual, 6", anodized aluminum body, stainless steel meat press bowl & ejector, includes supply of 1,000 divider sheets, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex 1406 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||6-month Carry-in Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|