Tomlinson Industries' 1024344 countertop pizza oven can bake thin and regular crust pizzas in 30 minutes or less. It has a high-quality brushed stainless steel exterior and also features a 30-minute timer with a hold feature. A wider oven opening gives more versatility, and heating elements are durable and provide even heating performance for better-tasting pizzas.
- Can bake thin and regular-crust pizzas in 30 min. or less
- High-quality brushed stainless steel exterior
- Easy-to-set 30-min. timer
- Wider oven opening gives more versatility
- Heating elements that are durable and provide even heating performance
- See-through tempered glass door monitors pizza progress
- Interior cabinet light allows viewing of products
- Heavy duty chrome-plated baking rack
- Adjustable temperature control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- Ergonomically-designed space-saving flip-up handle
- Non-stick crumb tray removable for easy clean-up
- Stand-offs on 3 sides (including back and 2 sides) and heat release vents for proper ventilation
- Includes skid-resistant feet to keep unit sturdy
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, 1,700 W
- Overall Dimensions: 24-1/2 in. W x 24-in. D x 10-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
(515FCG) Fusion Premium Pizza & Snack Oven, countertop, 16", see-through tempered glass door, interior cabinet light, 30 minute timer with hold feature, adjustable temperature control (150-500F), removable crumb tray, skid resistant feet, 60" (3) wired grounded cord with (3) prong male plug, chrome plated baking rack, brushed stainless steel exterior, 1-year limited warranty, 1700 watts, 14.2 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Tomlinson 1024344 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|