With a 101⁄2-quart capacity, the Tomlinson 1024107 cooker warmer will feed many people with just one pot full. With an black powder-coated steel shell, stainless steel insert, and stainless steel ladle, this soup warmer cooker is attractive, durable, and easy to maintain. You can cook and warm your product in just one kettle, making serving and preparing easier for you. Thermostatic controls allow users to adjust the kettle's temperature up to 205 degrees Fahrenheit to make this warmer cooker versatile in the types of products it can heat and serve. The Tomlinson 1024107 cooker warmer will rethermalize refrigerated product at 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 42 minutes.
- Cooker warmer
- Black powder-coated exterior finish
- 101⁄2-qt. capacity
- Allows you to cook, hold, rethermalize and serve all from one kettle
- Warms soup in about half the time of a regular soup warmer
- Rethermalizes refrigerated product from 35-160 degrees F in just 42 mins.
- Adjustable temperature control for up to 205 F
- Includes stainless steel hinged lid, stainless steel ladle and product cards
- Cooler exterior surfaces to prevent injuries
- 60-ft. power cord
- Overall Dimensions: 1315⁄16 in. dia. x 143⁄4 in. H
- ETL Listed; NSF Certified
Glenray® Premium Kettle, 10-1/2 qt., adjustable temperature control, stainless steel ladle, food insert & hinged lid, black powder coated steel shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 800 watts, NSF, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Tomlinson 1024107 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Lid Type||Hinged/Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
Tomlinson 1024107 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"These rethermalizers are fantastic. I started with 3 of them for catering/vendoring, liked them so much I bought 3 more. They are fast cookers, a..."
"These rethermalizers are fantastic. I started with 3 of them for catering/vendoring, liked them so much I bought 3 more. They are fast cookers, and having a heat dial that actually shows the temp instead of just a number relating to power is very nice."