The Tomlinson 1006856 BLK Frontier soup kettle has a cast aluminum construction with a durable stainless steel insert that resists corrosion and is easy to clean. This 12-quart soup kettle has an adjustable temperature so operators can set the ideal temperature for whichever type of soup is being held. A convenient hinged lid allows for quick access while preventing condensation from dripping onto the countertop. An indicator light lets you easily tell if the kettle is on or off. This soup warmer can also be used to rethermalize frozen soups since it is certified by NSF. Offered in a stylish black color and complete with a set of 22 product name cards that can be displayed on the front, the Tomlinson 1006856 BLK Frontier soup kettle will give an extra spice of personality to your kitchen.
- Cooks, heats, and holds soup and other hot foods
- Adjustable temperature control
- Indicator light lets you know if the kettle is on or off
- 12-qt. stainless steel food insert
- Hinged lid keeps water dripping onto the countertop
- 22 colorful product cards let you advertise what you are serving customers
- Comes in black
- Is certified for rethermalization by NSF
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1250 W
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. D x 16 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Deluxe Frontier Soup Kettle, 12 quart, adjustable temperature control, cast aluminum construction, stainless steel insert, hinged lid, (22) product name cards, 120V, 1250 watts, NSF certified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Tomlinson 1006856 BLK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Tomlinson 1006856 BLK Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is a great soup pot for re-heating or hot-holding soups. We use it every day. The only drawback is that when it is left on and empty it is f..."
"This is a great soup pot for re-heating or hot-holding soups. We use it every day. The only drawback is that when it is left on and empty it is fragile and the thermostat either stops heating, or heats excessively. That is user error more than a real defect"