This double deck oven comes standard with six interior racks that can fit in 13 different positions, allowing for plenty of different ways to arrange the chamber. The stainless steel front, sides, top, and doors are tough enough to stand up to heavy use and can be cleaned easily. Three inch thick insulation on the top and one and a half inch thick insulation on the bottom, sides, and back lock heat inside. A porcelain interior finish improves heat distribution inside the oven chamber.
- Double-deck propane convection oven
- Coved interior corners with no seams on the bottom make cleaning faster and easier
- 6 interior racks that can fit in 13 different positions for maximum interior versatility
- Porcelain interior finish improves heat distribution
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and doors are designed for a durable life
- Double-paned glass helps retain heat inside the oven
- 1-1/2 in. thick insulation on bottom, sides, and back with 3-in. thick insulation on top locks heat inside
- Snap action thermostat with 200 to 400 degree F range allows for plenty of cooking versatility
- 60 minute electric dial timer with continuous buzzer prevents burned food
- 2-speed fan
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.5A, plug and 5-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 70-1/2 in. H
- NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, standard depth, with 8" stainless steel legs & adjustable stainless steel feet, feet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (6) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, mech. snap action thermostat (200°-500°F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 613Q-G2V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||6 Pans|