Duke Manufacturing's 613Q-G1V full-size gas convection oven has a stainless steel front and porcelain interior, and would be an ideal tool to have in your busy kitchen or bakery. It has one and a half inches of insulation on the bottom, sides and back, and three inches of insulation on top for energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel exterior front, painted sides and top
- Porcelain-enameled interior finish
- 6 oven racks and 13 rack positions provides plenty of space
- 1-1/2 in. of insulation at bottom, sides and rack, 3 in. on top
- Solid state digital time and temperature controls with 12-hr. countdown timer
- 60-min. electric timer with continuous sound buzzer
- Snap action thermostat ranging from 200 to 500 degrees
- 40,000 BTU per hr.
- (2) 50/50 stainless steel double pane glass doors mounted on solid steel shafts and bronze bushings
- 27-in. painted angular legs
- 1/2-HP 2-speed blower motor
- On and off cool down switch
- Manual gas shut off and on control panel
- Overall dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 60-in. H
- NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, NG gas, single-deck, standard depth, with 27" legs & adjustable feet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (6) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, mech. snap action thermostat (200-500F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke 613Q-G1V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||6 Pans|