The T&S Brass HG-4D-48 coated gas appliance connector that comes with a 90-degree elbow and a street elbow. This unit comes with a two-piece quick disconnect, which also serves as a shut-off valve when disconnected to prevent accidental gas leaks. The hose is 48 inches long and provides torsional relief for improved safety and a longer product life.
- 48-in. coated gas connector hose
- Quick 2-piece disconnect
- 90-degree elbow and street elbow included
- 360-degree hex nut rotates all the way around
- Torsional relief improves safety and lengthens product life
- Provides efficient gas flow
- Quick-disconnect socket acts as a shut-off valve to prevent gas leaks
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male inlet and outlet
- 3⁄4-in. NPT female quick disconnect
- ANSI/CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Safe-T-Link Gas Connector Hose, 3/4" connection, 48"L, stainless steel braid with extruded coating, (1) quick disconnect, (1) 90-¦ elbow, (1) street "EL"
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S HG-4D-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Gas Hose|