The T&S Brass HG-4D-48 gas appliance connector is a 48-inch-long coated hose with 3⁄4-in. NPT male connections and has a quick, two-piece disconnect. While the plug and socket are disconnected, the quick-disconnect socket acts as a shut-off valve. A 90-degree elbow and a street elbow come with the hose. The 360 rotatable hex nut rotates completely around and freely. The optimum torsional relief makes the life of the connector last longer and helps safety to improve. The hose provides full gas flow efficiently. The T&S Brass HG-4D-48 gas appliance connector is ANSI/CSA listed and NSF certified.
- 48-in. coated gas appliance connector
- 1 quick, 2-piece disconnect
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male inlet
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male outlet
- 3⁄4-in. NPT female quick disconnect
- 90 degree elbow
- Street elbow
- 360 hex nut that rotates all the way around
- Safety improves and connector life lengthens with the torsional relief
- Full, efficient gas flow provided
- While the plug and socket are disconnected, the quick-disconnect socket acts as a shut-off valve
- ANSI/CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Safe-T-Link Gas Connector Hose, 3/4" connection, 48"L, stainless steel braid with extruded coating, (1) quick disconnect, (1) 90-¦ elbow, (1) street "EL"
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S HG-4D-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|