The T&S HG-2D-60 gas connector hose with 3⁄4-in. male/male couplings is 60 inches long. The fittings on the hose spin when tightened to prevent damage from twisting. The durable welded fittings remain gas-tight longer than the average fitting. The T&S HG-2D-60 gas connector hose has an extruded coating that provides both strength and flexibility. The coating maintains a constant wall thickness and keeps out of the braid.
- 3⁄4-in. N.P.T. male to male thread
- 60-in. hose is long for simple use
- FreeSpin rotating fittings spin when tightened to prevent damage
- Welded fittings remain gas-tight over time
- Safest stainless braid protects the inner hose and prevents punctures or dents
- Extruded coating provides flexibility
Safe-T-Link Gas Connector Hose, 3/4" connection, 60"L, stainless steel braid with extruded coating, 3/4" male x 3/4" male, (2) 90-¦ elbows
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S HG-2D-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Coupling Size (in)||3/4"|
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Gas Hose|