The EC-HYDROGEN from T&S Brass is compatible with ChekPoint faucets with below deck temperatures mixing valves. This unit converts those faucets from being powered by batteries or AC power to using self-sustaining electricity generated by water flowing to the faucet. Installation is simple with the kit's half-inch swivel coupling and 71-inch power cord.
- Replaces batteries and A/C adapters in ChekPoint™ faucets
- Compatible with T&S Brass models EC-3100, EC-3101, EC-3102, EC-3103, and EC-3106
- Generates electricity from moving water and eliminates the need for any additional power source
- ½-in. NPSM male outlet
- ½-in. NPSM male inlet
- Includes female-to-female ½-in. NPSM swivel adapter
- 71-in. power cord to connect to sensor module
- CSA Listed
- May help your facility qualify for LEED credits
ChekPoint™ Hydro-Generator Accessory Package
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S EC-HYDROGEN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Accessory Package|