The T&S Brass B-0708 faucet is a sink or sill self-closing faucet made of polished, chrome-plated brass. This unit has a single hole so it only accommodates a single temperature, and is operated by a 4-arm handle that uses a fast self-closing cartridge to help reduce water waste. The 1⁄2-inch NPT male inlet makes this faucet easy to install.
- Self-closing sink faucet
- Single-hole, single-temperature wall mounted faucet
- Operated by a 4-arm handle
- 1⁄2-in. IPS male inlet
- Self-closing valve helps conserve water
- Made of polished, chrome-plated brass
- 1⁄2-in. NPT male inlet and plain end outlet
- Low lead content
- 37⁄8 in. from wall to center of spout
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Single Sink Faucet, heavy duty, 1/2" IPS male inlet, 4" wall to center of spout, four arm handle, self closing valve, "C" (or "H")
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-0708 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet