The Star X50S Grill-Max® hot dog roller grill has eleven rollers with a non-stick Duratec™ coating. The rollers rotate 360 degrees with a heavy-duty motor and are independently controlled in front and rear sections. A durable roller bearing design ensures smooth operation with lasting strength and reduced maintenance needs. Since this Star X50S Grill-Max hot dog roller grill has an angled configuration, it displays food and promotes impulse sales.
- Holds 50 hot dogs
- Non-stick Duratec coating on the rollers
- Independently controlled front and rear rollers enable flexible applications
- Durable motor enables full roller rotation
- Heavy-duty roller bearing design operates smoothly and extends the components’ life
- Angled configuration highlights the product, increasing impulse sales
- Elements are mounted in a fixed and floating system that minimizes warping
- 1535 W, 12.8 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 35.75 in. W x 20.63 in. D x 10 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about hot dog roller grills in our roller grills buyers' guide.
Grill-Max™ Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, stadium seating, Duratec™ rollers, capacity 50 hot dogs, infinite controls for front & rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star X50S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|