The Star X50 Grill-Max® hot dog roller grill is split into separately controlled front and rear sections where different products can be prepared at the same time. The heavy-duty motor enables full roller rotation, while the durable roller bearing design provides smooth operation with less maintenance needs. This Star X50 Grill-Max hot dog roller grill has an angled configuration that displays the product as it cooks.
- Holds 50 hot dogs
- Chrome-plated rollers are controlled independently in front and rear sections for flexible cooking
- Heavy-duty motor offers full roller rotation
- Rollers have a durable bearing design that provides smooth operation and reduces maintenance
- Angled configuration ensures product is visible and accessible
- Elements are mounted in a fixed, floating system to minimize warping
- 1535 W, 12.8 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 35.75 in. W x 20.63 in. D x 10 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you want to read more about hot dog roller grills, the roller grills buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units.
Grill-Max™ Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, stadium seating, chrome-plated rollers, capacity 50 hot dogs, infinite controls for front & rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star X50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|