The Star VBG30 Star-Max® vertical broiler’s stainless and aluminized steel construction supports high-volume applications. The rod can hold 5 to 45 pounds of various meat products. Powered by natural gas, the unit’s ceramic heating elements have an adjustable temperature range that gives the operator precise control over the cooking process. Adjustable shields concentrate heat to the cooking surface to protect the operator and speed up the cooking process. This Star VBG30 Star-Max vertical broiler has an automatic friction drive that stops rotating while staff members are carving meat.
- Heated by natural gas
- 5-to-45-lb. meat capacity
- Full rotisserie rod is compatible with different meat types and sizes
- Ceramic heating elements’ temperature can be adjusted to give the operator precise control
- Adjustable heat shields direct heat away from the operator and toward product
- Automatic friction drive stops rotating once the operator starts to slice meat
- Front and side panels are made of stainless steel and can withstand heavy use
- Rotisserie rod, pans, back, and bottom made of aluminized steel
- Can be disassembled for cleaning purposes
- Standing pilot with adjustable valves
- 30,000 BTU
- 60 W, 0.5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.2 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star-Max® Vertical Broiler, NG gas, (2) infrared ceramic burners with independant controls, 5-45 lb meat capacity, adjustable skewer, enclosed spit motor, stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back and bottom, 30,000 BTUs, 120v/60/1-ph, 0.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star VBG30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Burner Type||Infrared Burner|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Skewer|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|