Star-Max natural gas 32-in. vertical broiler is an ideal choice for preparing crisp and juicy lamb and beef for kabobs and shawarmas. Mediterranean style cuisine can be prepared efficiently with the infrared ceramic heating elements. This unit, which can easily be disassembled, is comprised of stainless steel outer construction for easy cleaning.
- 5 – 45-lb. meat capacity
- Full rotisserie rod with speed control
- Friction drive automatically stops rotation for carving
- Infrared ceramic heating elements provide even cooking
- Standard adjustable valves and standing pilot light
- 30,000 BTUs output
- NG powered
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 0.4 A and 5-15 NEMAP plug
- 16.06-in. W x 24.97-in. D x 32-in. H
- cELus and ETL Sanitation Listed
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Star-Max® Vertical Broiler, NG gas, (2) infrared ceramic burners with independant controls, 5-45 lb meat capacity, adjustable skewer, enclosed spit motor, stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back and bottom, 30,000 BTUs, 120v/60/1-ph, 0.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star VBG30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Burner type||Infrared Burner|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Skewer|