The Star VBG30 Star-Max® vertical broiler has a 5-to-45-pound meat capacity on its rotisserie rod and heats through adjustable ceramic elements that ensure the cooking process is accurate. To speed up cook times, the adjustable heat shield concentrates heat to the cooking surface and away from the operator. When the user slices meat off the Star VBG30 Star-Max vertical broiler’s rod, the automatic friction drive stops rotating to make carving safe.
- Heated by LP gas
- 5-to-45-lb. meat capacity
- Full rotisserie rod can be used for a variety of different size meat products
- Temperature of the ceramic heating elements is adjustable for precise control
- Adjustable shields concentrate heat to the cooking area, speeding up cook times and protecting staff members from heat
- Automatic friction drive ceases rotation while the operator carves product
- Stainless steel front and side panels add strength and resist rusting
- Back, bottom, rotisserie rod, and pans are aluminized steel and support high-volume use
- Can be taken apart and cleaned
- Standing pilot with adjustable valves
- 30,000 BTU
- 60 W, 0.5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.2 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star-Max® Vertical Broiler, LP gas, (2) infrared ceramic burners with independant controls, 5-45 lb meat capacity, adjustable skewer, enclosed spit motor, stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back and bottom, 30,000 BTUs, 120v/60/1-ph, 0.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star VBG30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Burner Type||Infrared Burner|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Skewer|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|