Ideal for exhibition cooking, the Star VBE30 Star-Max® vertical broiler displays meat as it caramelizes. Its rotisserie rod holds between 5 and 45 pounds of meat and can accommodate different meat products. By adjusting the temperature, the operator can exercise precise control over the cooking process. Heat is restricted to the product by adjustable shields, a design that speeds up cooking time and reduces the amount of heat on the operator. The automatic friction drive prevents the Star VBE30 Star-Max vertical broiler from rotating when staff are slicing product.
- 5-to-45-lb. meat capacity
- Full rotisserie rod accommodates different meat products of various sizes
- Adjustable temperature gives the operator precise control over the cooking process
- Adjustable shields heat product, speed up cook times, and protect the operator
- Automatic friction drive halts the rotation when the user is slicing for quick carving
- Stainless steel front and side panels resist rusting, scratching, and bending
- Durable aluminized steel back, bottom, rotisserie rod, and pans
- Disassembles for cleaning
- 4500 W, 18.8 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.2 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star-Max® Vertical Broiler, electric, (2) infrared ceramic burners with independant controls, 5-45 lb meat capacity, adjustable skewer, enclosed spit motor, stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back and bottom, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star VBE30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Burner Type||Infrared Burner|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Skewer|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|