Made for display cooking and broiling meats in a high-end and fast food restaurants, Star Manufacturing's VBE30 32-inch vertical broiler features an aluminized steel full rotisserie rod for maximum control of broiling speeds to accommodate many meat products and sizes. This unit has adjustable ranges of temperatures for consistent cooking performance. With a meat capacity from 5 to 45 pounds, the Star-Max™ vertical broiler has adjustable heat shields that concentrate heat for cooking and direct heat away from the operator for quicker cooking time and energy efficiency. It can be disassembled easily for fast clean-up.
- Full rotisserie rod for maximum control of broiling speeds to accommodate products
- Adjustable temperature range for better cooking consistency
- Meat capacity from 5 to 45 lbs.
- Adjustable heat shields concentrate heat for cooking and direct heat away operator for quicker cooking and less energy consumption
- Disassembles easily for fast clean-up
- Automatic friction drive stops rotation during slicing for easier carving
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Aluminized steel back, bottom and pans
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 18.8 A, NEMA 6-30 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16.06-in. W x 24.97 in. D x 32-in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Star-Max Vertical Broiler, electric, 32" high, 5-45 lb meat capacity, uncolloy sheath heating elements, stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back and bottom, ETL, cETLus, 240/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star VBE30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet