The Star VBE30 Star-Max® vertical broiler has a full rotisserie rod that accommodates a variety of meat products from 5 to 45 pounds. The adjustable temperature enables the operator to control the cooking process precisely. Heat shields concentrate heat to the cooking surface and away from the operator, reducing energy costs and ensuring cook times are quick. When staff members start slicing, the automatic friction drive stops rotation, enabling employees to safely carve the meat. Constructed of stainless and aluminized steel, the Star VBE30 Star-Max vertical broiler can endure heavy use.
- 5-to-45-lb. meat capacity
- Full rotisserie rod accommodates a variety of meat types and sizes
- Adjustable temperature provides precise control over the cooking process
- Adjustable heat shields concentrate heat to the cooking surface, lowering cook time and energy consumption
- Automatic friction drive stops the rod from rotating to ensure safe carving
- Stainless steel front and side panels are strong and corrosion resistant
- Aluminized steel rotisserie rod, pans, back, and bottom can withstand high-volume applications
- Can be disassembled for cleanup
- 4500 W, 21.6 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.2 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star-Max® Vertical Broiler, electric, (2) infrared ceramic burners with independant controls, 5-45 lb meat capacity, adjustable skewer, enclosed spit motor, stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back and bottom, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star VBE30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Burner Type||Infrared Burner|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Skewer|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|