The Star UM1833A Ultra-Max® impinger conveyor oven supports high-volume use and fits on most countertops. Its belt motor and centrifugal fan deliver hot air into the cooking chamber, while an integrated fan pulls in air from outside the unit to keep the control box cool, protecting the integral components. The opening into the 24-inch chamber can be adjusted from 1.5 to 4 inches, and the front panel can be removed for further access.
The time, temperature, and belt direction of this Star UM1833A Ultra-Max impingement conveyor oven can be adjusted with electronic controls, and the temperature readout can be changed to Celsius from Fahrenheit. A manager lock-out feature enables the operator to lock the settings and prevent unauthorized tampering. Diagnostics sense issues in the system and relay the information to the operator.
- Opening adjusts from 1.5-4 in.
- Long-lasting belt motor and centrifugal fan deliver hot air to the cooking chamber
- Integrated fan pulls in outside air to cool the control box
- Removable front panel provides access when cleaning the chamber
- Can be stacked with another oven
- 6400 W, 31 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Conveyor belt dimensions: 33 in. L x 18.9 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 37.2 in. W x 30.4 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Adjustable time, temperature, and belt direction
- Temperature readout can be converted from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Manager lock-out feature enables the operator to lock the settings and prevent tampering
- Diagnostics support maintenance by showing the system issue on-screen
- Includes 6 factory preset programs
- LED display shows the temperature, time, and programming
Our impinger and conveyor oven comparison article lists some of the differences and features in impinger and conveyor ovens.
Ultra-Max® Impingement Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, single deck, 33" conveyor length, 18" wide x 24" length cook chamber, programmable controls for (6) menu presets, conveyor left-to-right standard, field convertible for right-to left, stainless steel bake chamber with easy-to-clean impingement fingers, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star UM1833A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||33|
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|