Tasty waffles for breakfast, snacks or dessert can be made to perfection with Star Manufacturing's SWB7RBE120 7-inch Belgian waffle baker. This stainless steel unit with heavy-duty cast aluminum round grids can make up to 20 waffles per hour. The waffles are made 1-1/4 inches thick, and a heavy-duty hinge allows for rotating the baker 180 degrees to insure even distribution of batter. An on and off switch with an indicator light signals when the waffles are done.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum round grids
- Makes up to (20) 1-1/4 in. thick waffles per hour
- Heavy-duty hinge allows for rotating the baker 180 degrees insure even batter distribution
- On and off switch with indicator light signals waffles are done
- Digital electronic timer up to 10 min. with a digital temperature control from 250 to 425 degrees F makes easier preparation
- Metal-sheathed tubular elements located on top and bottom grid give even heat distribution
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 18-1/4 in. D x 14-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Belgian Waffle Baker, single, 7" round, 1-1/2" thick waffle grid, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing SWB7RBE120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|
|Specialty Options||Belgian (1 1/2in Thick Grid)|