The Star RTW20E Ultra-Max™ rolling tortilla warmer heats as many as 1,350 tortillas in an hour. It can also be used for pitas and flatbreads as thick as 0.375 inch. The electronic control system enables temperature adjustments to a maximum of 480 degrees Fahrenheit. To reduce energy usage and heat loss, radiant heating is used. The speed of the drum in this Star RTW20E Ultra-Max rolling tortilla warmer is also adjustable, and its Staltek™ coating adds strength and facilitates cleanup.
- Made for tortillas, pitas, and other flatbreads as thick as 0.375 in.
- Heats as many as (1,350) 6-in. tortillas to 160 degrees F in an hr.
- Electronic controls provide an accurate temperature adjustment up to 480 degrees F
- Radiant heating is efficient with less energy consumption and loss of heat
- Staltek drum coating is strong and easy to clean
- Convenient cleaning access with a swing-open top and removable upper and lower trays
- 6-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop to reduce the risk of overheating
- Requires a 1-in. clearance at the rear and sides and 10-in. clearance at the top opening the top
- 1460 W, 7 A
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 25.2 in. W x 19.7 in. D x 14 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Ultra-Max™ Rolling Tortilla Warmer, 1350 production per hour, 20" wide heated non-stick StalTek™ drum, radiant heat elements, programmable digital controls for multiple product settings, NO HOOD REQUIRED, heats tortillas, flatbreads & pita to 150F, (36) 6-in flour tortillas/min, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star RTW20E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet