The Star RCS2-600N RCS® conveyor toaster processes 400 slices of bread in an hour on a 5-inch-wide belt. Staff members can easily load product into the 1.75-inch opening since the belt has an extended design. A full-width burn guard around the belt separates the operator from hot components. With incoloy metal-sheathed elements, the unit quickly and consistently toasts the top and bottom of the bread. Heavy-duty metal knobs on the analog controls withstand high-volume use. Non-skid feet on this Star RCS2-600N RCS conveyor toaster keep it elevated off the counter.
- Toasts as many as 400 slices of bread in an hr.
- Incoloy metal-sheathed heating elements quickly and consistently toast the top and bottom of the product
- 5-in.-wide stainless steel belt with a 1.75-in. opening
- Easy-to-load design with an extended conveyor belt and protective full-width burn guard
- Holding area keeps toasted products at warm temperatures
- Analog controls for belt speed and holding area temperature
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand heavy use
- High-limit switch interrupts the heater tube to prevent overheating when the control box temperature is too high
- 1-in. non-skid rubber feet
- 1440 W, 12 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 9.5 in. W x 24.6 in. D x 15.6 in. H
- cULus and Ul-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about the differences between slot toasters and conveyor toasters in our toasters buyers' guide.
Star RCS® Conveyor Toaster, 400 slices/ hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed control, top & bottom radiant incoloy heater elements, 1-5/8" opening x 5" W belt (1-slice), stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, standby switch, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star RCS2-600N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Belt Width (in)||5|