The Star RCR-4 refrigerated condiment rail has a 12-inch-by-12-inch opening that is perfect for the included four sixth-size, 6-inch-deep pans and three third-size, 6-inch-deep pans. It can also hold half-size pans, and with an adapter bar, it holds smaller fractional pans. The pans that come with the unit are made of polycarbonate and removable for cleaning. Hinged lids keep contaminants out of the pans without affecting product accessibility. The Star RCR-4 refrigerated server uses R134A refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures, which are adjustable with the control panel. The interior and exterior is made of stainless steel, providing durability and corrosion resistance.
- 12-in. x 12-in. opening holds 4 sixth-size, 6-in.-deep pans and 3 third-size, 6-in.-deep pans
- Included pans are made of polycarbonate and are removable
- Hinged lids keep contaminants out of product while ensuring it is accessible
- Temperature controls are adjustable with digital readout
- Lighted on/off rocker switch
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Foamed-in-place insulation keeps cold air around the product
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- 0.5-in. rubber feet will not leave marks on the countertop
- NSF-7 compliant at 35 degrees F
- 240 W, 13.8 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 15.13 in. W x 25.88 in. D x 10.5 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Server, countertop, self-contained, (4) removable clear inset pans with hinged lid, insulated, adjustable temperature controls with digital read-out, on/off switch, adapter bar, R-134A refrigerant, stainless steel construction, 1/2" rubber feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 240 watts, 2.0 amps, 1/6 HP, 4' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cULus, NSF-7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star RCR-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet