The Star QCS2-1200B QCS® conveyor toaster has a 1.5-inch opening ideal for bagels. The extended conveyor belt measures 10 inches wide, so slices can be toasted side by side. A burn guard and stay-cool exterior protect staff when placing product on the conveyor belt. Quartz infrared elements heat the product more consistently than traditional elements. This Star QCS2-1200B conveyor toaster uses a forced convection system that circulates preheated air into the chamber, protecting the integral components while keeping the exterior cool to the touch.
- Makes as many as 1,200 slices per hr.
- Belt measures 10 in. wide to accommodate 2 slices side by side
- 1.75-in. opening accepts bagels
- Extended conveyor belt provides access for convenient loading
- Burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior around the loading area protect staff members
- Large warming area keeps toast at an ideal level
- Quick and consistent quartz infrared heaters
- Forced convection system protects the components and keeps the exterior cool by circulating preheated air into the chamber
- Analog controls adjust the top and bottom heat level and belt speed
- Durable metal knobs support heavy use
- Power saver switch lowers energy use by 75 percent
- High-limit switch reduces overheating risks
- One-piece cover disassembles for cleanup and maintenance
- 1-in. adjustable legs stabilize the unit on counters
- 3200 W, 13.8 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5 in. D with extended load-up rack)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more in-depth information about toasters in this series, take a look at our Star toasters buyers' guide.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 1200 slices/hr. bagel toaster, horizontal conveyor, analog speed control, standby switch, independent controls for top only quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-3/4" opening x 10" W belt (2 slice) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS2-1200B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Accomodates Bagels|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|