The Star PST7IE Pro-Max® commercial panini press has a cast iron cooking surface that holds heat for long cooking periods. With the smooth top and bottom plates, there is complete contact with the product to provide even cooking. The smooth plates provide a griddle effect that works well for grilled cheese sandwiches, wraps, and more. Food debris and liquids are contained by the raised rim on the bottom plate. To accommodate products up to 3 inches thick, there is a 3-inch opening that allows product to be in consistent contact with the heat source.
The grill has a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for variety of products to be prepared. The spring hinge is durable for heavy use, and since the unit is constructed of stainless steel, the body is durable and corrosion resistant. The Star PST7IE Pro-Max commercial panini press is built with an electronic timer and controls to make it easy to operate. The electrical connections are protected by a water and oil-resistant conduit.
- Replaces GR10IEA model
- Cast iron cooking surface retains heat for long periods
- Smooth top and bottom plates provide a griddle effect with complete contact and even heating
- 3-in. opening holds sandwiches up to 3 in. thick
- Bottom plate has a raised rim to help contain food debris and liquids
- Temperature range from 175-550 degrees F
- Spring hinge is heavy duty for constant use
- Body is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Electronic controls and timer make the unit easy to operate
- Electrical connections are protected by a water and oil-resistant conduit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1425 W, 11.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 26.6 in. H (H is measured when the grill is open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D smooth cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST7IE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GR10IEA|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|