Made of cast iron, the plates on the Star PST7I Pro-Max 2.0® panini press evenly distribute and retain heat for long periods of time. Unlike grooved plates, the smooth plates make full contact with the product and leave no grill marks. A space between the plates leaves room for large wraps and sandwiches. Since the body is made of stainless steel, it resists rusting and cleans with little effort. This Star PST7I Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill can withstand temperatures from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cast iron plates evenly distribute and retain heat for extended periods
- Smooth plates make complete contact with product
- 3-in. opening between the plates provides space for large items
- Top plate has a heavy-duty spring-hinge system
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat control
- Water and oil-resistant conduit protects the electrical connections
- Body is made of stainless steel, resisting rust and bending
- Elevated by 1-in. legs to reduce the risk of overheating
- 1425 W, 11.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In our Star panini press buyers' guide, we cover some of the features and benefits of Star sandwich grills.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D smooth cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (old model reference: GR10I and GR10IB), 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST7I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|