Since it operates at temperatures between 175 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, the Star PGT7 Pro-Max 2.0® panini press can be used for a variety of applications. Its plates are made of grooved aluminum, which heats up more quickly than other materials while leaving grill marks on the food. As the operator lifts and lowers the top plate, the spring-hinge system moves without bending or breaking. A 3-inch opening between the plates can accommodate thick sandwiches. Constructed of stainless steel, the body on this Star PGT7 Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill resists rusting and denting.
- Aluminum plates heat up quickly and can withstand heavy use
- Grooved plates enhance product’s presentation with grill marks
- Top plate spring-hinge system supports frequent use
- 3 in. of space between the plates accommodates large items
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat control
- Conduit protects electrical connections by blocking water and oil
- Stainless steel body construction provides strength and facilitates cleanup
- 1-in. legs keep the unit off the countertop
- 1425 W, 11.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our Star panini press buyers' guide provides more information on Star sandwich grills.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D grooved aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (old model reference: CG10 and CG10B), 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG10B|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|