The Star PGT14E Pro-Max 2.0® panini press’s aluminum plates are lightweight and heat up quickly. With their grooved design, the plates create grill marks on food, enhancing its presentation. The top plate uses a spring-hinge system to open and close, adding strength for high-volume applications. Three inches of space between the plates enable the unit to accommodate large wraps and sandwiches. This Star PGT14E Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill operates from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with electronic thermostat controls. An included timer enables the operator to monitor the warming process.
- Aluminum plates are lighter than cast iron and heat up quickly
- Grooved plates create grill lines on product
- Top plate’s spring-hinge system can withstand repeated use
- 3-in. opening between the plates is ideal for large sandwiches
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat controls include a timer
- Conduit resists water and oil to protect the electrical connections
- Stainless steel body is strong and rust resistant
- 1-in. legs elevate hot components off the counter
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on Pro-Max 2.0 units can be found in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (old model reference: CG14E and CG14EA), 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|