The Star HPDE1H hot food dispenser is ideal for serving melted cheese, ketchup, mustard, and other condiments. It dispenses from one 6-pound pouch and has two in reserve. The pump evacuates at least 95 percent of product from the pouch. A forced air system is used to move heat evenly around the chamber. The temperature is factory set at 145 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can be adjusted on the digital control system. This Star HPDE1H hot food dispenser is strong for heavy use with high-impact panels and stainless steel supports.
- Dispenses from (1) 6-lb. pouch
- Holds (2) 6-lb. pouches in reserve
- Ideal for condiments and cheese
- Pump is designed to evacuate at least 95 percent of product from the pouch
- Forced air system provides consistent heating throughout the chamber
- Factory preset temperature: 145 degrees F
- Digital temperature control adjusts to offer flexible operation
- High-impact plastic panels withstand heavy use
- Stainless steel supports add structural stability
- Requires a 9.5-in. clearance on the right for opening the door
- 820 W, 6.8 A, 165 RPM motor
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 9.4 in. W x 21 in. D x 27.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Food Dispenser, counter model, high performance, single product, peristaltic pump design, dispenses & stores one pre-packaged pouch forced air heating system, preset temperature, lighted on/off switch, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1, 750 watts
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star HPDE1H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Second|
|Product||Hot Food Dispenser|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|