The Star HFD-2ACR humidified display cabinet holds as many as three 16-inch-diameter pizzas. Using heat and humidity, the unit maintains the ideal temperature and texture of the pizzas. The electronic temperature and humidity controls can be adjusted, and the LED display comes with factory-set programs. The reservoir holds 3 quarts of water and does not require refills often. When the reservoir needs to be filled, the low water level sensing device alerts the operator. This Star HFD2ACR humidified pizza display cabinet illuminates to enhance visibility. Glass panels create visibility into the unit, and merchandising graphics attract customers.
- Accommodates (3) 16-in. pizzas
- Uses heat and humidity to maintain ideal product temperature and texture
- Electronic temperature and humidity controls accurately adjust these levels
- LED temperature display has 6 factory-set programs for specific temperature and humidity levels
- Temperature range: 70-190 degrees F
- 3-qt. water reservoir does not require frequent refills
- Low water level sensing device alerts the operator when refills are necessary
- Water drain facilitates cleaning in the cabinet
- Interior lights enhance visibility
- Glass door and side panels enable customers to see into the cabinet
- Colorful graphics attract customers, increasing impulse sales
- Lighted on/off switch
- 1500 W, 12.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 21.13 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our pizza warming and holding buyers' guide has in-depth information on warming and holding equipment like humidified display cabinets.
Humidified Display Cabinet, countertop, single door, see-thru design, with pizza rack (3 shelves) for 16" pizzas, 21-1/8" wide x 22-3/4" deep, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star HFD-2ACR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Humidity Control|