The Star HFD-1 self-service heated display case comes with universal shelves that accommodate a variety of products, from sandwiches and pastries to pretzels and pizzas. Heat and humidity are used to maintain products' ideal temperature and texture. The temperature ranges from 110 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. The water reservoir has a 3-quart capacity and low water sensing device that alerts the operator when refills are needed. To increase visibility in the cabinet, lights illuminate the interior. Glass panels and merchandising graphics attract customers to the Star HFD-1 countertop heated display case.
- 3 universal wire shelves accommodate 16 sandwiches, 48 large pretzels, or (3) 12-in. pizzas
- Uses a mixture of heat and humidity to reach an ideal temperature and texture
- Electronic controls for temperature and humidity offer precise adjustments
- Temperature range: 110-175 degrees F
- Large, 3-qt. water reservoir
- Low water level sensing device alerts the operator when more water is needed
- Water drain simplifies the cleaning process
- Illuminated interior enhances visibility for merchandising
- Glass door and panels ensure guests can see in the cabinet
- Colorful "Fresh and Fast" graphics attract customers
- Lighted on/off switch
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 15 in. D x 28.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Food Display Case with Humidity Control, heated, countertop, 15"W x 15"D x 28.25"H, (16) sandwich capacity, (3) adjustable chrome plated wire shelves, 110°-175°F temperature control, humidity control with 3 quart capacity, low-water indicator and drain valve, incandescent light, heavy duty aluminum corners with stainless steel base, 3/16" thick tempered glass door, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star HFD-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|