The Star GX20IGS Grill Express™ panini press has one section of smooth plates that provide even heating and constant contact with the food. The grooved plate section leaves grill marks on food, enhancing the presentation of any dish. Both sections have heavy cast iron plates to retain heat. The bottom plates have splash guards that contain liquids and crumbs for simple cleanup. The Star GX20IGS Grill Express sandwich grill has a manual thermostat that operates from 175 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. As the unit heats up, the handles stay cool to protect the user from burns.
- Double plate design enables cooking 2 products at once
- 1 section of smooth plates provides complete contact with food and even heat distribution
- 1 section of grooved plates leaves grill marks on food to enhance the presentation
- Cast iron plates are heavy to effectively press the product
- 0.75-in. splash guards on the bottom plates reduce countertop messes
- Safe hinge systems for the top plates
- Accommodates products as thick as 3 in.
- Temperature range: 175-450 degrees F
- Manual thermostat allows quick temperature adjustments
- Handles resist heat to provide user protection
- Conduit resists water, protecting the electrical connections
- Removable grease trough
- 13-15 A, 2700-3600 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 29.75 in. W x 19.875 in. D x 12.375 in. H (23.3-in. H with the top open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The Star panini press buyers' guide offers in-depth information on Grill Express panini presses.
Grill Express™ Two-sided Grill, electric, 20"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, (2) hinged upper grills, smooth/grooved iron grill plates, thermostatic control, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star GX20IGS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|