The Star GX10IS Grill Express™ panini press operates at temperatures between 175 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. A manual thermostat is simple to use and creates a way to make quick temperature adjustments. The grill has smooth cast iron plates that evenly distribute and retain heat while pressing the product effectively. To contain messes, the bottom plate has 0.75-inch splash guards. When the top plate is lowered, the press accepts food as thick as 3 inches. The handle on this Star GX10IS Grill Express sandwich grill stays cool to keep staff members safe from burns.
- Smooth cast iron plates are heavy to efficiently press product
- 0.75-in. splash guard on the bottom plate contains messes
- Hinge system for the top plate lowers it easily and safely
- Accommodates products as thick as 3 in.
- Temperature range: 175-450 degrees F
- Easy-to-use manual thermostat supports quick adjustments
- Handle is heat resistant to reduce the risk of burns
- Conduit is water resistant to protect the electrical connections
- Removable grease trough
- 11.7 A, 1400 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 19.875 in. D x 10.875 in. H (21.8-in. H with the top open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about units in this series in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Grill Express™ Two-sided Grill, electric, 10"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, hinged upper grill, smooth iron grill plates, thermostatic control, accommodates product up to 3" thick, 0.75" splash guard on bottom platen, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star GX10IS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|