The Star PST14D Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has dual top plates with independent electronic thermostat controls and timers. Top and bottom plates are made of cast iron to evenly distribute heat across the cooking surface. Between the top and bottom plates is a 3-inch space to fit large items like wraps and sandwiches. Protecting the electrical connections against damage, the conduit on this Star PST14D Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill resists oil and water.
- Smooth, cast iron plates evenly distribute and retain heat
- Dual top plates have independent electronic thermostat controls and timers
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Plates have a 3-in. opening to accommodate thick products
- Durable spring-hinge system supports high-volume use
- Conduit resists water and oil to protect electrical connections
- Strong stainless steel construction is rust resistant
- 3-in. legs elevate the unit to prevent overheating
- 2300 W, 19.2 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 12.5 in. H (29.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The Star panini press buyers' guide provides more information on the features of Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grills.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth aluminum cooking surface, dual top platens with independent controls, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GR14SPTA|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Height|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|