The Star PST14IT Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has cast iron plates to evenly distribute and retain heat. Since this material is heavy, the top plate effectively presses the product, while a 3-inch opening is created when the plates are pressed together to accommodate thick items like wraps and sandwiches. To support repeated opening and closing, the spring hinge is heavy duty for high-volume operations. Additional durability is provided by the stainless steel body and oil-resistant conduit, while this Star PST14IT Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill is elevated off the counter by 3-inch legs.
- Smooth, heat-retaining cast iron plates are heavy to efficiently press product
- 3 in. spacing between the plates accommodates large sandwiches
- Spring-hinge system is heavy duty to support frequent opening and closing
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat control
- Timer enables the user to track the cook process
- Conduit resists water and oil to protect electrical connections
- Stainless steel body resists rust, dents, and scratches
- 3-in. legs reduce the risk of overheating by elevating the unit
- 2700-3600 W, 13-15 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 12.5 in. H (29.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
We offer in-depth information on some of the main features and benefits of Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express units in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control with digital timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, 2.5" adjustable metal legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14IT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||PST14IT, GR14ITB|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|