The Star PST7E Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has a smooth plate that is constructed of aluminum to heat up quicker than other materials, while remaining lighter. When the top plate is lowered, there is a 3-inch-opening for thick sandwiches. As the top plate is lifted and lowered, the heavy-duty spring-hinge system avoids bending and breaking. Operating from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature can be adjusted through electronic thermostat controls, while the control panel includes a timer that keeps up with the toasting time for the operator. Made of stainless steel, the body of this Star PST7E Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill is strong and eases cleaning.
- Smooth, aluminum plates heat up faster than cast iron and stainless steel
- Heavy-duty spring-hinge system withstands opening and closing while resisting bending and breaking
- 3-in. opening accommodates thick products
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat controls enable temperature changes
- Timer keeps track of the toasting process
- Conduit resists oil and water to protect electrical connections
- Strong stainless steel body is rust resistant
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- 1425 W, 11.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express sandwich grills is available in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D smooth aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH (old model reference: GR10E and GR10EA)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST7E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GR10, GR10B|