The Star PST7 Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has an aluminum plate that heats up quicker than other materials, and a spring-hinge system provides strength as the operator opens and closes the unit. It has a 3-inch opening when the plates are closed, accommodating thick sandwiches with even heating. Temperatures range from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and are controlled by an analog thermostat. To protect the Star PST7 Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill's electrical connections, the conduit resists oil and water.
- Aluminum steel plates heat up quickly
- Spring-hinge system supports high-volume use
- 3-in. opening evenly warms thick sandwiches
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Heavy-duty conduit resists water and oil to protect electrical connections
- Durable stainless steel body construction resists rust
- Elevated off the counter with 1-in. legs
- 1425 W, 11.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about Pro-Max 2.0 units and other Star sandwich grills in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D smooth aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|