The Star G12Y Galaxy popcorn machine pops (240) 1-ounce servings of popcorn every hour. A magnetic catch makes it easy to safely load kernels into the 14-ounce, nickel-plated kettle with one-piece lid. A stainless steel, heated deck keeps popped corn warm and fresh until served. The modern, European styling of this popcorn machine is sure to complement theater concession stands, family fun centers, recreational facilities, and more. The Star G12Y Galaxy popcorn machine has aluminum posts, stainless steel construction, and Plexiglass door and panels are heavy duty for long-term use.
- 12-oz. kettle is nickel-plated with a stainless steel shell
- Produces 240 servings of 1 oz. every hour
- European design is modern and fits into virtually any food service venue
- Magnetic catch holds the kettle lid open so you can easily refill with kernels
- Kettle is easy to move for dumping popped corn
- Kettle heat is controlled with top switch while corn deck and lamp are controlled with bottom switch
- Spiral, sheathed heating elements heat the kettle
- Stainless steel deck keeps popcorn heated and crisp until served
- Stainless steel construction, aluminum posts, and Plexiglass doors and panels are heavy duty for long-term use
- Unpopped kernels are stored in a stainless steel drawer for easy clean up
- Requires 30 A dedicated line
- 120 v/ 60 Hz/1 ph, 2416 W, 20.1 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 211⁄8 in. W x 211⁄8 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- CSA and UL listed; NSF certified
Galaxy® Popcorn Machine, electric, countertop, 12 oz. kettle capacity, (240) 1 oz. servings/hr., interior heating lamp, 1/8" thick tempered glass, stainless steel food zone, aluminum posts with stainless steel finish, UL, CSA, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star G12-Y SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Popcorn Popper Machines|