The Star DT14 conveyer toaster prepares as many as 2,000 slices of bread per hour in two 14-inch-wide belt sections with separate speed and heat controls. A forced convection system circulates preheated air into the chamber, keeping the exterior cool to the touch while protecting the internal components. After product is toasted, it is kept at serving temperatures in the heated holding area. This Star DT14 conveyer toaster has a high-limit switch that reduces the risk of overheating.
- Can toast 2,000 slices of bread every hr.
- 14-in.-wide belts can accommodate 3 slices side by side
- Top and bottom have independently controlled heat intensities and belt speeds
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air into the chamber
- Convection system keeps the exterior cool to the touch and protects internal components
- Heated holding area maintains products’ serving temperature
- High-limit switch prevents overheating
- 1-in. adjustable legs
- Adjustable top opening ranges from 1-2.25 in. tall
- 8-in. top load area
- Bottom opening is 1.75 in. tall
- 6-in. bottom load area
- 4800 W, 20.5 A
- 240 V/50 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 19.5 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 24.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The differences between conveyer and slot toasters are explained in our conveyer and slot toaster comparison article.
Star Conveyor Toaster, 2000 slices/hr., dual horizontal conveyors each with analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-3/4" bottom opening, 1" to 2-1/4" adjustable top opening x 14" wide belt (3 slices), stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star DT14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Dual Conveyor|
|Belt Width (in)||14|